Okie Native

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Ok

It's 0k to ask questions,
It's better to demand answers.
It's ok to feel sorry for yourself,
It's better to release your emotions.
It's ok to complain,
It's better to compliment.
It's ok to accept hugs,
It's better to offer hugs.
It's ok to cry a little,
It's better to cry a lot (men, too).
It's ok to accept charity,
It's ok because people just want to help.
It's ok to talk about your illness,
It's ok to listen to advice.
It's ok to be angry,
It's better to be happy.
It's ok to have doubts,
It's better to have faith.
It's ok to have a bad hair day,
It's ok to be bald (women, too).
It's ok to pray,
It's ok to accept prayer.
"O Lord my God, I called to You
for help and You healed me."
Psalm 30:2

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am forwarding your poem to John Bruce right now for inspiration ...and I know that in the future..I will turn to it again and probably again and again. loved it....kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home