Okie Native

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Give Thanks

Nine months ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma, a serious form of cancer. Left unchecked and untreated I might not be here today. I sought the best care available and there has been encouraging results.

I am thankful for the medical personnel and their knowledge to assist me with treatment.

I am thankful for the many, many prayers from this body of believers as well as friends and family all over this great country.

I am thankful for our soldiers who continue to protect our great country.

I am thankful for the many, many cards, emails, meals, phone calls and words of encouragement from you my brothers and sisters.

I am so very thankful for my caregivers, my family.

I am so very thankful to be a part of the body of Christ.

I am not out of the woods yet but someday I will be cancer free.

May God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home